There is a need to retell the facts as has been the attempt in the preceding paragraphs and nail the Pakistani lies on Balakot. One wishes, rather than wasting its scarce resources on such lame propaganda, Pakistan should learn to mend its ways and its relations with India, which will help it divert its resources towards development of its people.
India is currently experiencing a serious water-deficit crisis. In the years to come, the deficit will increase further. The issue is that demand is infrequently met by the erratic, regional, and temporal distribution of precipitation.
Time has come for Pakistan to compete with India in good things like education, healthcare, art and music and democracy. The truth is that India was never our enemy. We have failed ourselves. We are our own worst enemies.
The audio leaks have set off a negative impulse in Pakistani society which will have an adverse impact on democratic politics in the country for a long time to come. It is likely to give rise to pervasive cynicism and lack of public trust in the existing system that includes the army and may create the context for the rise of orthodox forces who lay emphasis on ethics and morality.
The appointment of Asim Munir as the new army chief of Pakistan has dominated the political conversations and television talk shows in Pakistan, however, it wouldn’t make much difference as far as India’s interests are concerned.
Quite for some time, the chairman of the most popular party in Pakistan, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and former Prime Minister Imran Khan has been in awe of India.
You haven’t created any frontpage content yet.
Congratulations and welcome to the Drupal community.
Drupal is an open source platform for building amazing digital experiences. It’s made, used, taught, documented, and marketed by the Drupal community. Our community is made up of people from around the world with a shared set of values, collaborating together in a respectful manner. As we like to say:
Come for the code, stay for the community.
There are a few ways to get started with Drupal:
- User Guide: Includes installing, administering, site building, and maintaining the content of a Drupal website.
- Create Content: Want to get right to work? Start adding content. Note: the information on this page will go away once you add content to your site. Read on and bookmark resources of interest.
- Extend Drupal: Drupal’s core software can be extended and customized in remarkable ways. Install additional functionality and change the look of your site using addons contributed by our community.
Bookmark these links to our active Drupal community groups and support resources.
- Global Training Days: Helpful information for evaluating Drupal as a framework and as a career path. Taught in your local language.
- Upcoming Events: Learn and connect with others at conferences and events held around the world.
- Community Page: List of key Drupal community groups with their own content.
- Get support and chat with the Drupal community on Slack or DrupalChat. When you’re looking for a solution to a problem, go to Drupal Answers on Stack Exchange.