Pakistanis, love to live in a state of denial. Covid-19 blighted millions of people around the world but our decision-makers told us that the pandemic was not harmful. It was confined to China only. It cannot reach Pakistan.
Cultural links and past trade ties between the indigenous communities of Arunachal Pradesh and Bhutan acted as symbiotic factors for cross-border collaboration under the broader framework of India’s ‘neighbourhood first’ policy.
There was a sense of relief and an overwhelming show of excitement at Taliban’ success in Pakistan in the immediate aftermath of Taliban’s return to power in Afghanistan.
You haven’t created any frontpage content yet.
Congratulations and welcome to the Drupal community.
Drupal is an open source platform for building amazing digital experiences. It’s made, used, taught, documented, and marketed by the Drupal community. Our community is made up of people from around the world with a shared set of values, collaborating together in a respectful manner. As we like to say:
Come for the code, stay for the community.
There are a few ways to get started with Drupal:
- User Guide: Includes installing, administering, site building, and maintaining the content of a Drupal website.
- Create Content: Want to get right to work? Start adding content. Note: the information on this page will go away once you add content to your site. Read on and bookmark resources of interest.
- Extend Drupal: Drupal’s core software can be extended and customized in remarkable ways. Install additional functionality and change the look of your site using addons contributed by our community.
Bookmark these links to our active Drupal community groups and support resources.
- Global Training Days: Helpful information for evaluating Drupal as a framework and as a career path. Taught in your local language.
- Upcoming Events: Learn and connect with others at conferences and events held around the world.
- Community Page: List of key Drupal community groups with their own content.
- Get support and chat with the Drupal community on Slack or DrupalChat. When you’re looking for a solution to a problem, go to Drupal Answers on Stack Exchange.